RIG INTEGRITY SOLUTIONS department provides state-of-the-art inspection and recertification assistance in compliance with API, maintenance programs and class societies requirements.
Along with rig surveys, rig upgrades and drop objects inspection our services portfolio assists our customers to keep their rig fleet and equipment running reducing downtime or start-up delays and enhancing their performance through targeted upgrades tailored to their specific demands.
If you have further requests about our service, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us: email@example.com
Inspection and Certifications
• API RP 4G specification for Inspection, maintenance and repair of drilling structures including mast and derrick. DRILLMEC meets the requirements of API due its API 4F Licence.
• API RP 7L specification for Inspection, maintenance and repair of drilling equipment. DRILLMEC meets the requirements of API due its API 7K Licence.
• API RP 8B specification for Inspection, maintenance and repair of hoisting equipment. DRILLMEC meets the requirements of API due its API 8C Licence.
"Dropped Object Prevention Scheme" survey is a critical component of our inspection services that assists customers in identifying potential dropped object risks in their equipment and system, and develop corrective actions in time.
Actual drilling assets lifetime can be extended and enhanced through our intensive and continuous research of safe and cost-effective upgrades like :
• Replacement Of Components
• BOP Handling Systems Increasing Capacity
• Replacement Masts and Substructures
• Rig Moving Systems and Solutions
• Rig Capacity Upgrade
Rig & Components Recertification
Drillmec offers recertification services for API RP 4G, API RP 7L, API RP 8B and API RP 54 equipment. Experienced technicians will provide assembly, evaluation, and certification services to ensure your equipment is in compliance with requirements for safe operation. Traceability through our Quality Management System, quality oversight for all rig parts and certification documents to support equipment operation are our main features.
Rig & Components Reactivation
Many of our customers experience challenges when reactivating a stuck rig due to degraded and unknown condition of the equipment. As an original equipment manufacturer (OEM), Drillmec provides reliable, safe and efficient rig storage and reactivation services to ensure an efficient and predictable reactivation process.