Drillmec has always viewed continuous improvement of company processes and complete satisfaction of customers’ needs as essential factors for standing out on the highly complex, competitive oil and gas market. Drillmec’s Quality System and HSE System are essential tools for achieving its business goals.
In accordance with its general aims and strategies for growth, Management promotes:
- The central role of the customer
- Full involvement of all personnel to ensure complete awareness of the significance and importance of their work and how they can contribute to achieving quality goals, environment, health and safety protection
- Continuous improvement of the quality of products and services, especially through a strong drive toward technological innovation
- Continuous improvement of process performance
- Safeguarding of the environment and protection of workers’ health and safety; such commitment is widespread to also all worker’s subcontractors and suppliers.
Drillmec is therefore committed to:
- Acting in full compliance with national and international regulations and legislation applicable to the sector in which the company works. Acting also in full compliance with national legislation related to health, safety and environment protection.
- Preventing any occurrence of pollution and environment damage.
- Preventing any injury and disease due to work conditions.
- Pursuing ongoing improvement of results through translation of the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, API Q1, ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007, into practices and operating procedures
- Improving customer satisfaction with periodic checks, questionnaires and analysis of claims received, in order to translate the results obtained into goals for improvement of various processes
- Keeping the quality of products and services, environmental, health and safety parameters under control through systematic monitoring and measurement
- Promoting personnel education and training at all levels in the organisation
- Measuring the performance of the Quality Management System and HSE Management System through analysis of figures and information returned by the company’s feedback system
Compliance with this Policy is primarily the responsibility of Management, which is committed to promoting understanding and dissemination of the Policy among all company personnel, in the conviction that achievement of these goals is possible only if they are shared by all staff.
Management is likewise committed to reviewing and re-examining this Policy annually, updating it if necessary, during the Management Review process.