Gariga di Podenzano - Piacenza- Italy, July, 2017
Drillmec has always viewed continuous improvement of company processes and complete customer satisfaction as essential factors for standing out in the highly complex and competitive oil and gas market and for becoming a preferred supplier in the on-shore and off-shore drilling industry. DRILLMEC’s Quality System and HSE System are key tools in achieving its business goals. In accordance with its general aims and strategies for growth, Management promotes:
- The central role of the customer
- Full involvement of all personnel to ensure complete awareness of the significance and importance of their work and how they can contribute to achieving quality goals, environmental protection, health and safety of workers.
- Continuous improvement in the quality of products and services, especially through a strong drive toward technological innovation
- Continuous improvement in process performance
- Safeguarding the environment and the protection of workers’ health and safety; such commitment is also involves all subcontractors and suppliers.
Drillmec is therefore committed to:
- Acting in full compliance with national and international regulations and legislation applicable to the sector in which the company works as well as in full compliance with national legislation related to health, safety and environmental protection.
- Preventing any occurrence of pollution and environmental damage.
- Preventing injury or disease caused by operating conditions.
- Pursuing continuous improvement of results through translation of the requirements of API Q1 Nine Ed. June 2014 + Errata 2 March 2014, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and putting operating procedures into practice.
- Improving customer satisfaction with periodic checks, questionnaires and the analysis of complaints received in order to translate the results obtained into goals for improving various processes.
- Keeping the quality of products and services and environmental, health and safety parameters under control through systematic monitoring and measurement.
- Promoting education and training at all relevant personnel levels in the organisation.
- Measuring the performance of the Quality Management System and HSE Management System through data analysis and information returned by the company’s feedback system.
- Target of the Quality Management System and HSE System are periodically planned and verified during Management Review.
Compliance with this Policy is primarily the responsibility of Management, which is committed to promoting understanding and dissemination of the Policy among all company personnel, in the firm conviction that achievement of these goals is possible only if they are shared by all staff.
Management is likewise committed to reviewing and re-examining this Policy annually and, updating it if necessary, during the Management Review process.